Everyone counts. At DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. we are committed to making connections with each of our bike tour guests to create the personalized award-winning experiences that provide the foundation of our continued success. In a company where clients are never numbers, neither are our employees. It takes caring people with an eye for details to make sure that a chef on a tour in France knows not to use nuts in a surprise anniversary cake. Every DuVine employee is an important link in this chain that allows us to exceed customer expectations. In this environment, as part of a growing company, your success is our success and opportunities for advancement are plentiful for people with big ideas and even bigger hearts.
- Bicycle Tour Guides
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Product Director, Tour Design
- Tour Operations and Office Manager
- Administrative Coordinator
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Guest Services Intern
- Tour Coordinator
- Sales Manager: Inside Sales
BICYCLE TOUR GUIDES
DuVine’s team of world class bike tour guides is expanding! Due to our company’s growing realm, we are now looking to hire new guides to lead memorable and unbeatable bike trips. We lead our mostly English-speaking guests all over the world offering top notch service and unforgettable moments. Our team of guides play an integral role in ensuring that our guests are happy, and we only pick the best, most interesting and upbeat people out there.
If you think you have what it takes to make a person’s day or trip memorable by offering them adventures through history and art; introducing them to world class cuisine; and leading them on scenic rides and preparing them the best picnic they’ve ever had, then we’ll give you a chance to meet someone on our team. We will then decide if you have what it takes to be DuVine. If you are interested in our bicycle tour guide positions, please fill out our bike tour guide opportunities form.
Potential guides should be fluent in the language of the country in which they wish to lead tours and must be intimately knowledgeable about that region.
Digital Marketing Specialist
DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. designs and leads luxury cycling vacations in the world’s most amazing places. We are seeking an ambitious, creative and data-focused Digital Marketing Specialist to manage all our SEO/SEM initiatives and webmaster responsibilities. This is an exciting opportunity to own the development and execution of a comprehensive digital strategy to drive site traffic, conversions and ultimately revenue growth.
- Define optimal allocation of the annual digital marketing budget to drive annual goals for each program
- Perform daily management of pay-per-click campaigns on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other platforms to continually optimize budget allocation per insights from test results and reporting
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display networks, and other facets of paid search
- Manage and maintain the company’s web presence, including but not limited to WordPress
- Maintain and foster the development of paid and organic keyword lists
- Identify new opportunities to bring in traffic through referral and search channels
- Execute strategies to acquire inbound links from high authority content partners
- Analyze and report on key organic search metrics such as keyword rankings and external links
- Audit website content for missing or inappropriate metadata, technical errors, and user experience issues
- Ensure all website content is optimized and adheres to the most up-to-date SEO guidelines
- Perform ongoing content optimization and re-optimization
- Generate daily and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goal tracking, and other digital marketing initiatives
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with other team members to meet goals and project deadlines
- Manage and consult external vendors and agencies as needed.
- Keep pace with SEO and SEM industry trends and developments to test, measure and optimize
- A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or similar preferred
- 2-5 years of digital marketing experience with a strong SEO and SEM focus
- At least one year managing paid search and display campaigns using Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- At least one year of experience developing, optimizing and analyzing a keyword strategy
- Experience managing website content on WordPress, Drupal or similar software
- CRM and database marketing background
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in travel industry digital marketing preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Driven, self-motivated worker with the desire to develop professionally
- Willingness to take risks and think outside the box
- Positive personality who works well with a team
DuVine proudly offers its employees a benefits package that includes generous paid time off, travel opportunities, incentive programs, 401k, health insurance, fitness-focused programs and more. Not to mention, some pretty fun co-workers.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Product Director, Tour Design
Want to work in an exciting, high-energy, high-visibility role and help change the face of the cycling tourism industry? Do you have deep experience in itinerary development and management of active travel?
Reporting to the COO, you will set the vision, own the strategy, planning and execution of the product plan and help build the overall global product, which serves thousands of customers each year. The Product Director of Tour Design will work closely with DuVine’s business leaders and cross functional teams to continuously improve the DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. experience. Bring your experience, creativity, analytical, communication & collaboration skills, and desire to be the best in the industry as we continue to reinvent travel.
DuVine Product Director — Tour Design
The Product Director of Tour Design at DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. is accountable for the pricing, revenue, and market share for the product. This dynamic position requires a strong understanding of the current product offering and a deep understanding of customer needs, problems and strategies.
The Product Director is the leader, bi-lingual spokesperson and voice of the products they represent. The role requires the ability to articulate the local competitive landscape and develop local strategies and product differentiation by leveraging research, insights and customer feedback. This competitive knowledge and product expertise will help drive business and marketing planning.
The ideal candidate understands, orchestrates, and influences customer campaigns and marketing activities and delivers product solutions and customer feedback to the business. An essential aspect of the role is to align the product, timing and delivery of marketing messages and outreach to DuVine’s customers and partners. The Product Director must develop strong partnerships with key internal stakeholders to lead and execute the fiscal year priorities, minimizing ad-hoc and un-integrated customer and partner outreach.
The Product Director of Tour Design should have excellent cross-team collaboration skills and strong problem solving capabilities as well as high tolerance of ambiguity and a positive, can-do attitude which are required to quickly ramp up on new concepts and tasks.
As Product Director of Tour Design, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a P&L for each region
- Product Monetization – define, evolve and achieve ambitious growth goals and plans for the DuVine product. Drive changes in the business model, based on business issues and market dynamics. Contribute to fiscal year planning, sales forecasting and business reviews.
- Marketing Planning and Execution -own the execution strategy for the product by business plans, segment alignment and evangelism. Work with marketing and sales teams to create and drive programs and promotions to reach target audiences.
- Competitive Positioning and Response – monitor your competitors and ensure that competitive plans, response strategies and contingencies are the foundation of the overall subsidiary compete plans.
- Orchestration & Influence – work closely with teams to ensure plans contain the right focus on opportunities, benefits and the value proposition of the product/solution areas. You are also responsible for providing input to all teams during the annual product planning process.
- Product Advocacy – use your in-depth product expertise to localize, translate, deliver and evangelize core marketing content to clearly articulate value propositions to key influencers.
- Positioning, Messaging & Storytelling – land and localize the positioning and messaging frameworks for your product, promoting DuVine’s overall strategy and direction to target audiences. Contribute to localization decisions ensuring content quality. Develop sales tools and delivering sales trainings for internal and partner sales people.
- Management of Product team
Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tour Operations and Office Manager
DuVine Cycling & Adventure Co. is hiring a Tour Operations and Office Manager who will ensure that all tour and office logistics are organized and managed effectively, efficiently and accurately. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of logistics for several regions while collaborating with multiple departments to attain the above stated goals. Other key responsibilities include general office management and light bookkeeping tasks. This position will be based in Camaret for the duration of the season. Accommodation can be provided.
The ideal candidate should have demonstrated experience in all the following areas:
Education and Experience:
- European tourism
- Logistics and team management
- Diverse travel experience and knowledge of the countries where DuVine travels – especially France
Skills & Characteristics:
- Fluent in French & English, great communicator in person and writing in French. Italian & Spanish would be a plus.
- Highly organized
- Able to work with a wide variety of personalities
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Punctual, efficient and able to prioritize tasks
- Proactive problem-solver
- Reliable & Professional
- At ease maintaining order in a fast paced work environment
- Able to work flexible hours supporting and assisting our guides and staff
- Willing and able to travel
- Maintain good communication and relationship with vendors
- Checking in and out of tours using related checklists
- Assist with private tours, self guided, new tours: Itineraries and reservations
- Gear inventory and management (shipping, etc.)
- Basic bookkeeping, including check writing, office expense reporting, wire payments and checkbook balancing
- Reservations of flights, trains, for guides & staff when necessary
- Office administration: mailings, tech & computer management, print jobs
- Occasional on tour assistance by bike or van
- Create the logistics email that is sent out for each tour in France & Spain
- Cleaning, organizing the office
- Post office and supply errands
- Maintain and update all binders gear kits (picnics, toolboxes, etc).
- Assist with management of maps for tours for all destinations
- Send rooming lists for France, Spain, Portugal, Holland and Switzerland
Reporting To: Product Director & COO
Location: Camaret sur Aigues, France
Term: 8 months : March-Oct
Status: Part time 36-40 hrs/week Tuesday-Saturday
Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
This position is an administrative and coordination role, which provides support to the executive team, has a major focus on the concierge-style services that we provide to our travelers and assists with operations for each tour departure in designated destinations.
- Liaise with partners and other departments and notify them of departmental updates
- Manage gear inventory in U.S. warehouse as well as offices abroad
- Perform administrative tasks including but not limited to mailing and shipping, placing supply orders, managing files and documents and answering phones
- Manage guest feedback
- Finalize pre- and post-tour plans for guests including rail, hotel and car
- Manage reservations by accepting payment, processing reservation forms, producing client reports, and sending trip materials
- Communicate tour details to international offices
- Respond to and follow up on traveler inquiries by phone and email in a timely manner
- Assist in completing and maintaining travel documents
- Provide assistance to other team members as needed
- Complete off-season department projects
- Offering coordination and organizational support for the executive team, including but not limited to:
- Drafting of correspondence
- Management of executive schedules
- Coordination of calendars and travel arrangements including plane tickets, hotel reservations and car services
- Organization and coordination of on- and off-site meetings and events and logistics
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently as well as with a team
- Service-minded with a confident, reassuring client interaction style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior computer skills including Microsoft Office, Adobe and web-based applications
- Previous international travel planning experience preferred
- Experience in a professional office setting
- Fluency in French, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish helpful
This is an entry-level position.
DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. designs and leads luxury cycling tours in the world’s most amazing places. If you are a travel professional who enjoys challenges and has the energy and enthusiasm to support a growing business in the Boston area, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accounts Payable Specialist
DuVine is expanding its Accounting Department, located in Somerville, MA. The Accounts Payable Specialist position is a part time position (approximately 28-35 hours/week) that will report directly to the Controller. This role is an operations focused accounting position dealing with most of the transactional based operations in the accounting area.
- Manage Accounts Payable cycle
- Travel & Expense report processing
- Oversee corporate credit card accounts and weekly reconciliations.
- Vendor file management
- Special projects as assigned
Our candidate has an Associate’s degree (preferred) in accounting/finance or equivalent. The experience required is a minimum of three to five years of related experience in an accounting department. The preferred candidate will also have well developed skills in basic accounting principles, problem solving, mathematics, QuickBooks and Excel.
Additionally, the candidate will demonstrate that they are:
- Well organized
- A team player
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Capable time managers
- Possess effective communication skills (written and verbal)
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Guest Services Intern
DuVine is a tour operator that specializes in luxury cycling vacations. Our mission is to enrich the lives of our guests through authentic travel experiences. We are looking for an intern who can help us during our busy tour season. A diverse project list allows our interns to gain experience in everything from customer service and operations to marketing and sales.
- Complete reservation management tasks
- Produce operational reports
- Process mailing requests
- Assist with inventory management
- Proof web and print materials
- Research pre/post tour travel options
- Communicate with guests and international offices
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A self-motivated worker with solid problem solving abilities
- An energetic, team-oriented person with a positive mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior computer skills including Word, Excel and web based applications
- International travel planning experience helpful
- Fluency in French, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish helpful
- DU-BBQ Friday – Enjoy relaxed Fridays with BBQ lunches with the entire DuVine team. Get outside, enjoy the weather and a free lunch!
- Team Rides – Enjoy long bike rides through the park? So do we! During the summer we love to get out of the office and take an easy-going ride every now and then.
- Destinations Trainings and Saved by the Glass – Learn about our tours, the culture, traditions, cuisine and sample the wines of the region (if you are over 21, of course).
- 3 month minimum commitment required
- Available for spring, summer and fall positions
- Minimum of 24 hours per week
- Flexible scheduling
- Accessible by MBTA (Porter Sq)
If you love to travel and are interested in supporting a fun, fast-paced business in the Boston area, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position provides concierge style service to our travelers in given regions while also assisting with the operations for each tour departure.
- Finalize pre- and post-travel plans for guests including rail, hotel and car.
- Manage reservations by accepting payment, processing reservation forms, producing client reports and sending trip materials.
- Communicate tour details to international offices.
- Respond to and follow up on traveler and sales inquiries by phone and email in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance to other team members as needed.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure.
- Ability to problem solve and work independently as well as with a team.
- Service-minded with a confident, reassuring client interaction style.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior computer skills including Microsoft Office, Adobe and web based applications.
- Previous international travel planning experience preferred.
- Experience in a professional office setting.
- Fluency in French, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish helpful.
This is an entry-level position.
If you are a travel professional who enjoys challenges and has the energy and enthusiasm to support a growing business in the Boston area, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Sales Manager – Inside Sales
We are seeking an experienced sales manager to enhance and expand our sales programs. Duties include management of all incoming web and phone inquiries; managing all existing relationships; assist past travelers with future travel plans; establish and foster relations with new markets and clients; follow-through of leads to maximize potential sales and tour loads; database management; fulfillment of promotional material requests; development of promotions and special events; tradeshow attendance and follow up; work closely with international offices and tour coordinators to ensure superior customer service and product delivery.
- Five year of professional sales experience, ideally in the travel industry
- Deadline oriented with strong organizational skills and a high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Service-minded team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick thinker who can prioritize responsibilities in a professional and positive manner
- Superior computer skills including web based applications, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in writing detailed and creative documents and itineraries
- International Travel Planning Experience required
- Fluency in Portuguese, French, Italian or Spanish extremely helpful
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a proven track record, great ideas with good implementation skills, and the energy to grow this division, please submit your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking applicants with an interest and desire to work in the adventure travel business. Intern positions are currently available at our Boston office and require a minimum six week program.
If you have a passion for cycling and outdoor sports, an interest in the adventure travel industry, are excited about the prospect of working in small business office and are seeking the opportunity to acquire new skills, we would love to have you join us! Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
We are always seeking new employees and would love to hear from you. If you are interested in joining Team DuVine, please forward your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a general question related to careers with DuVine? Send us an email and we will get back to you within 24 hours.