Everyone counts. At DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. we are committed to making connections with each of our bike tour guests to create the personalized award-winning experiences that provide the foundation of our continued success. In a company where clients are never numbers, neither are our employees. It takes caring people with an eye for details to make sure that a chef on a tour in France knows not to use nuts in a surprise anniversary cake. Every DuVine employee is an important link in this chain that allows us to exceed customer expectations. In this environment, as part of a growing company, your success is our success and opportunities for advancement are plentiful for people with big ideas and even bigger hearts.
- International Bicycle Tour Guides
- California Bicycle Tour Guides
- Director of Marketing
- Staff Accountant
- Inside Sales Manager
INTERNATIONAL BICYCLE TOUR GUIDES
DuVine is always on the lookout for new guides to lead our unforgettable bike trips. We lead our mostly English-speaking guests all over the world, offering top notch service with the smallest group sizes in the industry. Our team of guides play an integral role in ensuring that our guests are happy, and we only pick the best, most interesting and upbeat people out there.
If you think you have what it takes to make a person’s day or trip memorable by offering them adventures through history and art; introducing them to world class cuisine; leading them on scenic rides; and preparing them the best picnic they’ve ever had, please complete the bike tour guide application below AND send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org:
CALIFORNIA BICYCLE TOUR GUIDES
DuVine Cycling & Adventure Co. is actively hiring trip leaders based in California to share their passion with our luxury-seeking guests in the Golden State– whether it’s giving a history lesson on the region, leading a scenic ride, or preparing a picnic of local foods. Our guides are genuine, charismatic leaders who are restless in their pursuit to create memorable experiences. DuVine guides are expected to be logistical masters who can juggle everything from fine tuning a derailleur to pairing the perfect Pinot with a Michelin-starred dinner, always with a smile.
If you are interested in joining our guiding team, please fill out the Guide Opportunities Form AND send a letter and resume to our California Product Director, Alice Walton at email@example.com.
The successful candidate will be based in California with easy access to the areas of our trips and available to guide 1-2 weeks per month. Candidates will need to be required to show a clean driving record and CPR and First Aid certification before they can begin working.
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
DuVine is looking for a smart, creative, roll-up-your-sleeves Director of Marketing to manage the day-to-day of campaign execution and partner with product team in product strategy development. This challenging but rewarding role will have significant impact on the growth of the company.
- Develop a comprehensive, cross-channel marketing strategy, with clearly defined KPIs, that attracts qualified leads and nurtures them through the sales funnel
- Oversee internal staff and agency partners to execute campaign priorities across all channels including online advertising, content marketing, social media, PR, and website optimization
- Develop and analyze reports to monitor marketing performance and ROI across all channels to best understand key drivers of lead identification and success
- Collaborate with sales team to improve sales funnel process and reporting systems
- Foster strong relationship between sales, marketing, product and executive teams, including regular communication of timelines and results
- Collaborate with the product team to develop a detailed product roadmap
- Stay on the a pulse of the customer, competitor and industry landscape through market research, focus groups, surveys, competitive analysis and buyer person management
- Maintain detailed product knowledge and ensure key collateral is developed to facilitate sales enablement
- Manage budgets and allocate resources to achieve established objectives
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- 7 years of B2C marketing experience, preferably in travel or luxury lifestyle industry
- Experience with marketing automation software, preferably with Hubspot
- Experience with data analysis on a variety of platforms – from excel to Google Analytics
- Proven success managing multiple, complex projects and prioritizing appropriately
- Positive personality who works well independently as well with a team
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DuVine is expanding its Accounting Department and is seeking a Staff Accountant that will report to the Controller. This role is an operations focused accounting position dealing with most of the transactional based operations in the accounting area.
- Accounts payable cycle
- General ledger accounting and related reconciliations
- Travel and expense report processing
- Vendor file management
- Finance and operational reporting
- Special projects as assigned
The successful candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for continual learning and development, capable of performing detailed financial work, and ability to work in team environment handling multiple commitments simultaneously. The candidate should also possess strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal. Other requirements include:
- Associate’s degree in accounting/finance
- Two plus years of prior experience in a financial/accounting role
- Proven ability to take initiative and get things done independently while supporting other in the organization with key business/financial-related matters
- Capable of thriving in a fast -pace environment, meeting deadlines
- Proficient PC (i.e., Excel, Word, etc.) and QuickBooks skills
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com.
INSIDE SALES MANAGER
We are seeking an experienced sales manager to enhance and expand our sales programs. Duties include management of all incoming web and phone inquiries; managing all existing relationships; assist past travelers with future travel plans; establish and foster relations with new markets and clients; follow-through of leads to maximize potential sales and tour loads; database management; fulfillment of promotional material requests; development of promotions and special events; tradeshow attendance and follow up; work closely with international offices and tour coordinators to ensure superior customer service and product delivery.
- Five year of professional sales experience, ideally in the travel industry
- Deadline oriented with strong organizational skills and a high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Service-minded team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick thinker who can prioritize responsibilities in a professional and positive manner
- Superior computer skills including web based applications, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in writing detailed and creative documents and itineraries
- International Travel Planning Experience required
- Fluency in Portuguese, French, Italian or Spanish extremely helpful
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a proven track record, great ideas with good implementation skills, and the energy to grow this division, please submit your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking applicants with an interest and desire to work in the adventure travel business. Intern positions are currently available at our Boston office and require a minimum six week program.
If you have a passion for cycling and outdoor sports, an interest in the adventure travel industry, are excited about the prospect of working in a small business office and are seeking the opportunity to acquire new skills, we would love to have you join us! Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
We are always seeking new employees and would love to hear from you. If you are interested in joining Team DuVine, please forward your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a general question related to careers with DuVine? Send us an email and we will get back to you within 24 hours.