Terms + Conditions
DuVine is proud of our innovative, guest-friendly terms and conditions that reflect our commitment to excellence. Feel free to contact DuVine’s Behind the Scenes team if you have any questions.
- Final Payment
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Reservation Form
- Cancellation Policy
- Date Change Policy
- Itinerary Changes
- Travel Planning Assistance
- Traveler Code
- Children Policy
- Limitations of Liability
To reserve your trip, we require a deposit of $750 per person for public departures and $1,000 per person for private trips. Once a trip is under deposit, the tour price is guaranteed unless alternate booking conditions have been noted. DuVine reserves the right to decline a reservation to anyone whose health or behavior could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests. Travel credits cannot be used for deposit, the deposit must be paid then the travel credit will be applied towards the final payment.
Back to Top
The balance of your payment is due 90 days prior to the departure date. This balance will automatically be charged to your credit card on file unless other arrangements have been made. No travel credits can be applied to a reservation once final payment has been charged. A 5% fee will be added to your reservation if you choose to refund a payment and recharge on a different card.
Back to Top
Payments must be in U.S. dollars, and can be made by Check, Wire, Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover. If you would like to pay by ACH please contact your DuVine Tour Coordinator.
Back to Top
Once your deposit has been received, we will send you a confirmation invoice and Reservation Form. The Reservation Form must be completed, signed and returned within 10 days of deposit to finalize your trip. This form enables us to secure your bicycle, note dietary restrictions, purchase or decline insurance, and recognize special requests you may have. Travelers who fail to provide a signed Release of Liability prior to trip departure will not be allowed to join the trip and the cancellation policy will apply.
Back to Top
We are proud of the value our tour package offers. Our website displays per person prices in USD based on double occupancy and includes taxes. Prices are based on an annually set exchange rate. In the event of uncontrollable currency fluctuation, we reserve the right to adjust our rates accordingly. Price breakdowns will not be provided since there are a variety of proprietary factors that are involved. There is no price reduction offered for arriving late or departing early from a trip.
A single supplement will be charged to each traveler in a private room. The amount of this supplement varies depending on the tour and can be found on each individual tour page on our website. A single supplement is not meant to penalize solo travelers, but reflects the actual cost that is reduced for double occupancy reservations since they are sharing a room.
Back to Top
We encourage all travelers to purchase Travel Insurance to protect their financial investment. We include the option to purchase travel insurance on all invoices and require that travelers decline coverage in writing should they wish to not purchase it. Our experience shows that guests who purchase travel insurance including trip cancellation, interruption, delay, baggage and personal effects loss travel more assuredly.
DuVine and our suppliers strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy for public tour departures and will make no exceptions.
|Days prior to trip||91+||61-90||31-60||0-30|
|Fee per person||$200*||$1,000*||50% of trip price||100% of trip price|
* For reservations canceled with at least 61 days advance notice, we will apply your cancellation penalties to a future reservation – no questions asked! This credit will be valid for travel within one year of the date of cancellation.
Please note the following details regarding DuVine’s Cancellation Policy:
- Trip price includes anything purchased from DuVine directly as part of your tour, including upgrades and single supplements.
- Guests who fail to provide a signed Release of Liability prior to trip departure will not be allowed to join the trip and the cancellation policy will apply.
- DuVine reserves the right to cancel any trip at any time for any reason. On the rare occasions when DuVine must cancel a trip, all tour payments received to date will be refunded, which constitutes full settlement.
- DuVine is not responsible for any personal expenses incurred due to changes in itineraries or tour cancellations, such as prepaid hotel accommodations or airline tickets. We recommend confirming your trip with DuVine before making travel arrangements that might be non-refundable as well as purchasing travel insurance.
- Travel insurance is non-refundable but is strongly advised to protect you in the unfortunate event that you have to cancel or leave your trip.
- Private Tour packages may be subject to different terms and conditions as outlined in the final proposal.
We are happy to accommodate date changes following the policy below when there is space available on the tour you wish to change to and it does not mandate cancellation of the tour currently reserved. In the event of a date change, the traveler must pay any increase in tour price and will not be refunded if the new tour price is less than the original tour. Only one date change is only allowed per reservation.
Days prior to original departure date
|Fee per person||$0||$250|
Due to circumstances beyond our control, DuVine reserves the right to make date, route and hotel modifications as needed. Every effort is made to keep changes to a minimum and our high quality is always maintained.
Back to Top
DuVine is the only leading bike tour company with complimentary travel planning assistance to help you organize travel leading up to and after your on tour experience. Our tour coordinators take special care to recommend the best external travel organizations and properties for our guests. However, DuVine does not guarantee these services and is not liable for issues that may arise during use.
Back to Top
By paying your deposit and completing your Reservation Forms, you certify your agreement to the following Traveler Code:
- I have chosen a trip that suits my abilities, level of fitness, and state of health.
- I do not have any physical conditions or disabilities that are a hazard to me or other travelers.
- I have a valid passport and all visas, permits, certificates, and vaccinations required for travel.
- I will read pre-trip materials about clothing, medical requirements, and culture-specific etiquette.
- I will make sure to communicate any special requests at least 30 days prior to travel. This includes dietary restrictions, medical requirements and room preferences. I also understand that DuVine will do all it can to accommodate special requests but cannot guarantee they will be possible.
- I will respect the laws and customs of countries visited.
- I will follow environmental guidelines and regulations while on the trip in accordance with guide direction.
- I will respect the rights and privacy of other trip members.
- I understand that travel within a group invariably involves compromise to accommodate diverse desires, travel goals, personalities, and physical abilities of all group members. DuVine guides may be required to improvise and exercise good faith, use discretion and/or make decisions based upon group consensus. These decisions may not always please each individual, but are intended to satisfy the larger desires of the group.
- I understand that DuVine reserves the right to refuse service during a tour to anyone whose health or behavior could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests. An individual may be asked to leave a trip if the leader feels that the person's continuing participation may prove detrimental to the individual or the group.
- I understand a road less traveled means access to medical facilities and evacuation services may be limited.
- I understand the weather is out of DuVine’s control.
- I will always wear a helmet when riding.
- I will not wear headphones when riding and I will drink alcohol responsibly.
Children under the age of 12 are encouraged to participate in a Family or Private Tour. Children aged 12 and over are welcomed to participate in our regularly scheduled tours. We are happy to assist guests traveling with children to select the best tour date for their family.
Back to Top
All terms are outlined in your signed release of liability. DuVine is not liable for bodily injury or property damage as a result of (but not limited to): physical exertion for which a guest is not prepared; forces of nature; collisions with bicycles, pedestrians or automobilies, road conditions including or not limited to lack of shoulder and roadway surfaces affected by weather conditions; travel by plane, train, auto, boat, or other conveyance, or by bicycle, ski, horseback, foot, or other form of active or adventure travel; consumption of alcoholic beverages; civil unrest; terrorism; breakdown of equipment; high altitude; lack of or limited access to medical attention in remote locations; and the adequacy of medical attention once provided. DuVine is also not liable for: expenses (e.g., meals, transportation, or hotel costs) that are not specified as included in the trip cost but may be required to get to or from a trip start or end. DuVine reserves the right to make route and hotel modifications as necessary to improve the quality of a trip or to accommodate the comfort and well-being of guests. Guests grant DuVine express permission to take photographs or film records of its trips for promotional and commercial use, without remuneration. The guest agrees to assign all right, title and interest they may have in or to any media in which their name or likeness might be used to DuVine. Also guests agree that DuVine may use any testimonials regarding services rendered for promotional and/or commercial purposes without any remuneration. DuVine photography within this website is copyrighted by DuVine and may not be reproduced without permission.
Back to Top