Andy Levine knows how to live. He is an adventurer, a wine connoisseur, an ambitious cyclist, and a fearless traveler. His bike trips around the globe have informed his love of the good things in life and his conviction that in order to really know a place you have to know its people, its cafés, its villages, and its food. Andy founded DuVine in 1996 on a shoestring and a dream – to share his love of travel and cycling, and to inspire others to see the world with wonder and joy, to seize every day, and to travel to their highest potential.
When he’s not traveling, Andy serves on the international advisory boards of Air France and Atout France. He is a member of the Director’s Circle at Boston’s Institute for Contemporary Art and an overseer of the Boston Ballet.
“it's all about the ride”
Biking is the best way to really, truly engage with the location you’re visiting. Activate all five of your senses. Participate fully in your travel experience. Don’t see the world from behind a bus window. As you cycle through stunning landscapes and charming little towns and climb winding roads for outstanding views, you’ll see and do things you couldn’t have even imagined.
At DuVine we want to exceed your every expectation, and we always go above and beyond to seek out the best – completely amazing food and drink, fantastic boutique hotels, top-notch equipment, and fun and fascinating cultural experiences. Give us the chance, and we’ll knock your socks off.
- Corsica! Stunning climbs to outrageous vistas. Great cheese, charcuterie, and wine. Mountainous interior landscapes, stunning beaches and seaside towns. A fascinating history and a rich cultural identity. In Corsica, you feel like you’re in a different world – one you could hang out in for a long, long time.
- Longstanding love: Piedmont. Everything you could hope for in a travel destination, and more.
- A recent trip to Mallorca to enjoy the fantastic summer weather, which lasted well into fall, and a visit to La Residencia, a wonderful property in the artists’ village of Deià.
- The DuVine Colorado Pro Tour – Riding with Tim Johnson at America’s toughest stage race. Mind-blowing.
- Vega Sicilia 1972
- Domain Michel Niellon, Chassagne-Montrachet, Chardonnay
- Moet rosé champagne
- 2000 Château Angelus Bordeaux
- The Tramuntana mountain range in Mallorca
- Monte Amiata, Tuscany
- Pragelpass, the Swiss Alps – perfect roads, amazing climb
Fall Bike Tours All Around Europe
Cannondale Tours: USA Pro Cycling Challenge
2012 Pan-Mass Challenge
Andy Visits the Tour de France
PMC Bike Trip to Piedmont Italy
Conquering Corsica in Style
Gran Fondo New York 2012
Introducing Ride On
- I admit it: My iPhone
- Lululemon apparel – the ultimate in comfort, and perfect for a long flight
- Craft Base Layer shirt – be prepared, and be warm!
- My favorite Paul Smith scarf – there’s nothing better
- A spare pair of clean, dry cycling socks
- Hollywood chewing gum – Fraîcheur de vivre!
- My current favorite necessity: the versatile and functional Victorinox pocket vest – a place for everything, and everything in its place