Everyone counts. At DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. we are committed to making connections with each of our bike tour guests to create the personalized award-winning experiences that provide the foundation of our continued success. In a company where clients are never numbers, neither are our employees. It takes caring people with an eye for details to make sure that a chef on a tour in France knows not to use nuts in a surprise anniversary cake. Every DuVine employee is an important link in this chain that allows us to exceed customer expectations. In this environment, as part of a growing company, your success is our success and opportunities for advancement are plentiful for people with big ideas and even bigger hearts.
- International Bicycle Tour Guides
- California Bicycle Tour Guides
- Director of Marketing
- Content Marketing Writer/Editor
- Inside Sales Associate
INTERNATIONAL BICYCLE TOUR GUIDES
DuVine is always on the lookout for new guides to lead our unforgettable bike trips. We lead our mostly English-speaking guests all over the world, offering top notch service with the smallest group sizes in the industry. Our team of guides play an integral role in ensuring that our guests are happy, and we only pick the best, most interesting and upbeat people out there.
If you think you have what it takes to make a person’s day or trip memorable by offering them adventures through history and art; introducing them to world class cuisine; leading them on scenic rides; and preparing them the best picnic they’ve ever had, please complete the bike tour guide application below AND send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com:
CALIFORNIA BICYCLE TOUR GUIDES
DuVine Cycling & Adventure Co. is actively hiring trip leaders based in California to share their passion with our luxury-seeking guests in the Golden State– whether it’s giving a history lesson on the region, leading a scenic ride, or preparing a picnic of local foods. Our guides are genuine, charismatic leaders who are restless in their pursuit to create memorable experiences. DuVine guides are expected to be logistical masters who can juggle everything from fine tuning a derailleur to pairing the perfect Pinot with a Michelin-starred dinner, always with a smile.
If you are interested in joining our guiding team, please fill out the Guide Opportunities Form AND send a letter and resume to our California Product Director, Alice Walton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate will be based in California with easy access to the areas of our trips and available to guide 1-2 weeks per month. Candidates will need to be required to show a clean driving record and CPR and First Aid certification before they can begin working.
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
DuVine is looking for a smart, creative, roll-up-your-sleeves Director of Marketing to manage the day-to-day of campaign execution and partner with product team in product strategy development. This challenging but rewarding role will have significant impact on the growth of the company.
- Develop a comprehensive, cross-channel marketing strategy, with clearly defined KPIs, that attracts qualified leads and nurtures them through the sales funnel
- Oversee internal staff and agency partners to execute campaign priorities across all channels including online advertising, content marketing, social media, PR, and website optimization
- Develop and analyze reports to monitor marketing performance and ROI across all channels to best understand key drivers of lead identification and success
- Collaborate with sales team to improve sales funnel process and reporting systems
- Foster strong relationship between sales, marketing, product and executive teams, including regular communication of timelines and results
- Collaborate with the product team to develop a detailed product roadmap
- Stay on the a pulse of the customer, competitor and industry landscape through market research, focus groups, surveys, competitive analysis and buyer person management
- Maintain detailed product knowledge and ensure key collateral is developed to facilitate sales enablement
- Manage budgets and allocate resources to achieve established objectives
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- 7 years of B2C marketing experience, preferably in travel or luxury lifestyle industry
- Experience with marketing automation software, preferably with Hubspot
- Experience with data analysis on a variety of platforms – from excel to Google Analytics
- Proven success managing multiple, complex projects and prioritizing appropriately
- Positive personality who works well independently as well with a team
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
CONTENT MARKETING WRITER/EDITOR
DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. is seeking a Content Marketing Editor to oversee and enhance all marketing content initiatives to generate qualified leads, encourage engagement and foster industry leadership. Candidates for this position must be skilled writers who can develop their own high-quality content as well as build an effective, results-driven content strategy.
- Manage and execute a comprehensive, cross-channel content strategy that supports both short- and long-term marketing initiatives
- Write original, engaging, SEO-optimized content for marketing initiatives, including company blogs, landing pages, email communications, digital offers, infographics, quizzes, and print materials
- Edit all content to ensure it is grammatically correct, fact-checked, consistent with brand style/tone, and is search optimized for its channel
- Develop and execute content distribution strategy through social media, content/distribution partner referrals, and other distribution channels
- Prepare, schedule and post content to social media channels on a consistent basis
- Develop and implement a trackable content distribution plan
- Recruit freelance writers, maintain freelance relations, and edit and publish freelance content
- Conduct tests, gather data, and analyze results to gauge content effectiveness and make informed decisions to improve strategy
- Stay up to date on the latest in travel, food/wine, cycling, as well as SEO and content marketing best practices
- Assist with other marketing department initiatives such as consulting on PR, Web Development, and Ad strategies
- Has an insatiable thirst for news and information as well as the ability to keep an outsider’s perspective
- Enjoys being creative and not afraid to pitch and try new ideas
- Organized, attentive to detail, and process-oriented
- Energetic, out-going, positive personality who works well with a team
- Driven, self-motivated worker with the desire to develop professionally
- Passionate about new technology tools to publish engaging content
- Interest in international travel, food/wine, fitness and/or cycling required
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE
DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. designs and leads luxury bike trips in the world’s most amazing places. We are now seeking an experienced Sales Associate to enhance and expand our growing sales program.
- Manage inbound leads from prospective guests. Serve as a knowledgeable resource that offers helpful and accurate information to potential guests on all products and destinations.
- Manage travel agent accounts and assist with information requests, reservations and act as a resource to the agency industry
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times, establishing and fostering relationships with new and recurring clients;
- Work with senior sales members and product team to facilitate the creation of custom itineraries, budgets, and pricing for private tours;
- Make outbound calls to follow-up on leads to maximize sales and meet sales goals and conversion targets
- Maintain CRM database to capture contacts, communications, and other data
- Establish strong relationships with our international teams, marketing, and guest services to ensure superior customer service and product delivery.
- Fulfill promotional material requests and participate in special events, tradeshows, etc.
- Three to five years of sales experience, ideally in the travel industry
- Ability to adapt communication style to meet the needs of potential guests
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Deadline oriented with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Financial acumen including budgeting, analysis and spreadsheet skills
- Experience in writing detailed and creative documents and itineraries
- Service-minded team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Word and Excel. Hubspot or CRM experience preferred.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills and ability to address and resolve customer concerns
- Fluency in Portuguese, French, Italian or Spanish extremely helpful
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
If you have a passion for cycling and outdoor sports, an interest in the adventure travel industry, are excited about the prospect of working in a small business office and are seeking the opportunity to acquire new skills, we would love to have you join us! Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always seeking new employees and would love to hear from you. If you are interested in joining Team DuVine, please forward your resume today to email@example.com. Have a general question related to careers with DuVine? Send us an email and we will get back to you within 24 hours.