Everyone counts. At DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. we are committed to making connections with each of our bike tour guests to create the personalized award-winning experiences that provide the foundation of our continued success. In a company where clients are never numbers, neither are our employees. It takes caring people with an eye for details to make sure that a chef on a tour in France knows not to use nuts in a surprise anniversary cake. Every DuVine employee is an important link in this chain that allows us to exceed customer expectations. In this environment, as part of a growing company, your success is our success and opportunities for advancement are plentiful for people with big ideas and even bigger hearts.
- International Bicycle Tour Guides
- California Bicycle Tour Guides
- Marketing Communications Associate
- Fall Guest Services Intern
INTERNATIONAL BICYCLE TOUR GUIDES
DuVine is always on the lookout for new guides to lead our unforgettable bike trips. We lead our mostly English-speaking guests all over the world, offering top notch service with the smallest group sizes in the industry. Our team of guides play an integral role in ensuring that our guests are happy, and we only pick the best, most interesting and upbeat people out there.
If you think you have what it takes to make a person’s day or trip memorable by offering them adventures through history and art; introducing them to world class cuisine; leading them on scenic rides; and preparing them the best picnic they’ve ever had, please complete the bike tour guide application below AND send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com:
Potential guides should be fluent in the language of the country in which they wish to lead tours, be intimately knowledgeable about that region, and have familiarity with bike mechanics.
CALIFORNIA BICYCLE TOUR GUIDES
DuVine Cycling & Adventure Co. is actively hiring trip leaders based in California to share their passion with our luxury-seeking guests in the Golden State– whether it’s giving a history lesson on the region, leading a scenic ride, or preparing a picnic of local foods. Our guides are genuine, charismatic leaders who are restless in their pursuit to create memorable experiences. DuVine guides are expected to be logistical masters who can juggle everything from fine tuning a derailleur to pairing the perfect Pinot with a Michelin-starred dinner, always with a smile.
If you are interested in joining our guiding team, please fill out the Guide Opportunities Form AND send a letter and resume to our California Product Director, Alice Walton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate will be based in California with easy access to the areas of our trips and available to guide 1-2 weeks per month. Candidates will need to be required to show a clean driving record and CPR and First Aid certification before they can begin working.
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATE
DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. is seeking a Marketing Communications Associate to assist in the management of social platforms, contribute to an overarching social strategy, and manage digital assets and data sets.
- Assist with developing and executing social media strategies for the organization
- Assist with the creation of marketing campaigns including e-blasts and workflows to customers and travel agencies
- Research/write blog posts on relevant topics
- Execute website content updates in WordPress
- Assist with the organization and keywording of digital assets including photos and videos
- Assist with the coordination of events
- Identify and gather data, structure it into a usable format, analyze it, and communicate insights to the marketing team
- Assist with special projects including data migration to new website and clean up of customer database information
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field
- Ability to work independently with little to no direction
- Creative thinker who does not shy away from sharing their ideas
- Someone who is excited to learn more about marketing and gain valuable experience
- Strong writing skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience with HubSpot, WordPress, analytics, social media strategy, and/or database management is a plus
- Ability to come to our office in Somerville near Porter Square
If you have a passion for cycling and outdoor sports, an interest in the adventure travel industry, are excited about the prospect of working in a small business office, and are seeking the opportunity to acquire new skills, we would love to have you join us! Please submit your resume and cover letter to Gwen Kidera at email@example.com.
FALL GUEST SERVICES INTERN
DuVine is a tour operator that specializes in luxury cycling vacations. Our mission is to enrich the lives of our guests through authentic travel experiences. We are looking for an intern who can help us during our busy tour season. A diverse project list allows our interns to gain experience in everything from customer service and operations to marketing and sales.
- Complete reservation management tasks
- Produce operational reports
- Process mailing requests
- Assist with inventory management
- Proof web and print materials
- Research pre/post tour travel options
- Communicate with guests and international offices
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A self-motivated worker with solid problem solving abilities
- An energetic, team-oriented person with a positive mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior computer skills including Word, Excel and web based applications
- International travel planning experience helpful
- Fluency in French, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish helpful
- September – December 2017
- 3 month minimum commitment required
- Minimum of 24 hours per week
- Flexible scheduling
- Accessible by MBTA (Porter Sq)
If you love to travel and are interested in supporting a fun, fast-paced business in the Boston area, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a passion for cycling and outdoor sports, an interest in the adventure travel industry, are excited about the prospect of working in a small business office and are seeking the opportunity to acquire new skills, we would love to have you join us! Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
We are always seeking new employees and would love to hear from you. If you are interested in joining Team DuVine, please forward your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a general question related to careers with DuVine? Send us an email and we will get back to you within 24 hours.