Social Media Strategist
DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. is seeking a Marketing + Social Media Strategist with demonstrated ability to design and execute a comprehensive social media strategy that will attract new followers while expanding brand awareness.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage social media strategy for existing and emerging social platforms
- Social copywriting that demonstrates a compelling, sharp, and original voice
- Daily social media engagement, replies, direct messaging, and opportunities
- Attract new followers, generate inbound traffic, and expand brand awareness
- Create interesting and engaging content utilizing digital assets (photos, video, etc.)
- Outreach and collaboration with tour guides, partners, and guests to create campaigns
- Build relationships with influencers in the cycling and travel world
- Manage paid social budget and post promotion
- Boost posts, builds ads, and develop audiences in Facebook Ads Manager to attract new leads and convert into customers
- Extract and analyze social data (using native analytics, Hubspot, and Google Analytics) to inform campaigns and strategy
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies, trends, and best practices in the ever-evolving space of social media and digital marketing in order to make informed recommendations
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field
- Ideal candidates should have work experience in the travel industry and/or cycling world
- Ability to work independently with little to no direction
- Creative thinker with strong writing skills, a distinctive voice, and enthusiasm for introducing new ideas
- Flexibility to share department responsibilities across a small team while maintaining focus on ongoing projects unique to your position
- Acute attention to detail
- Experience with HubSpot, WordPress, Google Analytics, social media strategy, and/or database management is a plus
- Boston-area local who will commute to our office in Somerville near Porter Square
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DuVine Bike Tour Guides
DuVine is always seeking new guides to share their passions with our guests on unforgettable cycling vacations all over the world. Whether giving a history lesson on the region, leading a scenic ride, maintaining our bikes, or preparing a picnic, our guides play an essential role in ensuring that our guests are happy.
We pride ourselves on recruiting guides who are compelling, genuine, charismatic leaders, tireless in their pursuit to create memorable experiences. They must be logistical masters who can juggle everything from fine-tuning a derailleur to communicating our guests’ dietary preferences at restaurants—and always with poise and grace.
To be considered, you must:
- Be fluent in the language of the country in which you wish to guide
- Possess intimate knowledge about the region
- Live locally
- Demonstrate general familiarity with bike mechanics
- Depending on the region, you may also be required to present a driving record and CPR and First Aid certification upon request.
If you’re as comfortable with introducing our guests to world-class cuisine and wine pairings as you are with paving the way for tough climbs and sharing cycling tips, please complete our bike tour guide application and send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
General Internship Inquiries
If you have a passion for cycling and outdoor sports, an interest in the adventure travel industry, are excited about the prospect of working for a small business, and are seeking the opportunity to acquire new skills, we welcome your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.