Customer Feedback + Relationship Specialist
DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. designs and leads luxury bike trips in the world’s most amazing places. We are looking for an experienced Customer Feedback and Relationship Specialist to join our team for an in-person position in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
At DuVine, every person—whether on the road or behind the scenes—works tenaciously so that our guests can live our mantra: Bike, Eat, Drink, Sleep. We sweat the small stuff because we’re travel, food-, wine-, and cycling-obsessed people who really love our jobs. We are meticulous when it comes to our guests and their experiences and pride ourselves in providing a great product and outstanding customer service.
This includes post-tour follow-up and all and any feedback provided; to improve our offerings and to serve our guests even better. In the role of Customer Feedback and Relationship Specialist you will own this important part of DuVine and will communicate directly with our guests as well as our production team – all with the goal of delivering an excellent and constantly improved customer experience.
If you have what it takes to join our team and the desire to be part of an innovative and fast-growing adventure travel company, we look forward to your application!
This is a salaried, part-time position at our office in Cambridge, MA.
- Manage incoming customer feedback and be responsible for timely responses, both in written form and over the phone.
- Manage and provide feedback to Senior Management regarding customer issues.
- Prepare, track and present key guest satisfaction metrics.
- Document all guest feedback activity in company CRM system.
- Manage and provide feedback to Operations/Sales/Marketing regarding guest comments provided and improvements needed.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to select and implement a platform for embedding reviews on DuVine.com.
- Coordinate campaign for requesting guest reviews on external sites like Google and Facebook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience dealing with customer service/feedback responses.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Service-minded with a confident, reassuring client interaction style.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure.
- Ability to problem-solve with confidence.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Adobe, and web-based applications.
If you are a customer service professional who enjoys challenges and has the energy and enthusiasm to support a growing business in the Boston area, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salesforce Systems Administrator
DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. designs and leads luxury cycling vacations in the world’s most amazing places. DuVine is looking for a smart, creative, roll-up-your-sleeves Salesforce Systems Administrator to support the implementation and maintenance of a new reservation and tour operations platform, Kaptio, built on Salesforce.
This role will work cross-functionally to help design, implement, and maintain a new platform aimed at streamlining operations, driving conversions, improving the guest experience, and delivering growth.
- Serve as the internal project lead in the design and implementation of a new reservation and tour operations platform, Salesforce / Kaptio.
- Work with the implementation team and internal stakeholders to identify, gather, and translate business and technical requirements into business solutions.
- Assess third-party apps and plugin options to connect Salesforce / Kaptio to external platforms (Hubspot, Quickbooks, etc.) allowing for the syncing of information across systems.
- Oversee systems testing, launch, and documentation.
Systems Maintenance + Enhancements
- Serve as the system administrator for Salesforce/Kaptio and Hubspot environments.
- Proactively identify ways to drive continuous innovation and improvement, streamline processes, and optimize the customer journey.
- Manage and maintain relevant third-party integrations including Hubspot, WordPress, and Quickbooks.
- Design and execute approved configurations, including workflows, page layouts, object, field, and record management, validations, and custom settings.
- Develop reports and dashboards for various departments and users.
- Oversee the accuracy and integrity of our customer database. Manage data imports, database cleanup, and database de-duping.
- Provide technical support by troubleshooting issues and resolving requests.
- Manage user permissions including profiles, roles, and security.
- Provide training and support to new and ongoing users.
- Create and maintain documentation on internal processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, finance, or relevant field.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator or similar role (Salesforce Certified Administrator or Advanced Administrator is a plus).
- Strong analytical skills with experience in developing metrics & dashboards and providing insights from detail.
- Strong technical aptitude, project management and data analysis skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Cross-functional collaboration and team skills, willingness to pitch-in, problem solve, and execute on others’ ideas.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing projects at the same time.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing requirements.
- Boston-area based position.
If you have what it takes to join our team and the desire to be part of an innovative and fast-growing adventure travel company, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. designs and leads luxury bike trips in the world’s most amazing places.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Designer to join our passionate Marketing Team for a hybrid position in Cambridge, MA. This position reports to the Creative Director.
- Design compelling advertisements for digital and print
- Provide support to the rest of the design team on print design projects, including brainstorming, developing and populating templates, etc.
- Make website updates including design tweaks, landing page edits, tour and homepage image swaps, etc.
- Design wireframes for new landing pages and web updates
- Maintain product database on external websites and keep images and copy current in collaboration with the Junior Copywriter
- Create and schedule Instagram posts and stories in Later
- Assist with the organization and keywording of digital assets including photos and videos for improved internal search functionality
- Pull appropriate images for press requests
- Design cycling gear and apparel annually including jerseys, shorts, bibs, t-shirts, and vests for guests and guides in conjunction with our vendors; manage gear timeline and process
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Degree in Graphic Design or demonstrated design skills and knowledge via a comprehensive portfolio
- Ability to work independently with little to no direction
- Flexibility to share department responsibilities across a small team while maintaining focus on ongoing projects unique to your position
- Acute attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Lightroom
- Experience with WordPress, Later, and HubSpot is a plus
- Hybrid role: our preferred candidate will be able to commute 2-3 days a week to our office in Cambridge, MA
If you have what it takes to join our team and the desire to be part of an innovative and fast-growing adventure travel company, please submit your resume and a link to your design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Tour Operations / Customer Service Intern
DuVine is a tour operator that specializes in luxury cycling vacations. Our mission is to enrich the lives of our guests through authentic travel experiences. We are looking for an intern who can help us during our busy tour season. A diverse project list allows our interns to gain experience in everything from customer service and operations to marketing and sales.
- Complete reservation management tasks
- Produce operational reports
- Process mailing requests
- Assist with inventory management
- Proof web and print materials
- Research pre/post tour travel options
- Communicate with guests and international offices
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A self-motivated worker with solid problem-solving abilities
- An energetic, team-oriented person with a positive mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, and web-based applications
- International travel planning experience helpful
- Internship is in person in our Cambridge office
- Team Rides – Enjoy long bike rides through the park? So do we! During the summer we love to get out of the office and take an easy-going ride every now and then.
- Destinations Trainings and Saved by the Glass – Learn about our tours, the culture, traditions, cuisine and sample the wines of the region (if you are over 21, of course).
- Minimum of 24 hours per week (10am-4pm, Tuesday-Friday)
- Anticipated start date–August 2023
- Flexible on length of internship
- Accessible by MBTA (Davis or Porter Square)
If you love to travel and are interested in supporting a fun, fast-paced business in the Boston area, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
DuVine Bike Tour Guides
DuVine is always seeking new guides to lead our guests on unforgettable cycling vacations all over the world. Whether giving a history lesson on the region, leading a scenic ride, maintaining our bikes, or preparing a picnic, our guides play an essential role in ensuring that our guests are happy.
We pride ourselves on recruiting guides who are compelling, genuine, charismatic leaders, tireless in their pursuit to create memorable experiences. They must be logistical masters who can juggle everything from fine-tuning a derailleur to communicating our guests’ dietary preferences at restaurants—and always with poise and grace.
Currently, we are only accepting applications for guiding in the U.S. and Europe.
To be considered, you must:
- Be fluent in English and the language of the country in which you wish to guide
- Be knowledgeable about the country where you wish to guide, including its cuisine, wine, history, and culture
- Bike confidently
- Have general familiarity with bike mechanics such as fixing a flat, installing pedals, adjusting handlebar stems, and tuning gears
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record; in Europe, you must be able to drive a manual transmission (stick shift)
If you’re as comfortable with introducing our guests to world-class cuisine and wine pairings as you are with paving the way for tough climbs and sharing cycling tips, please complete our bike tour guide application. We hire guides from November–February, and again in May–July for the upcoming travel season.
Meet Our Guides
General Internship Inquiries
If you have a passion for cycling and outdoor sports, an interest in the adventure travel industry, are excited about the prospect of working for a small business, and are seeking the opportunity to acquire new skills, we welcome your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.