Everyone counts. At DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. we are committed to making connections with each of our bike tour guests to create the personalized award-winning experiences that provide the foundation of our continued success. In a company where clients are never numbers, neither are our employees. It takes caring people with an eye for details to make sure that a chef on a tour in France knows not to use nuts in a surprise anniversary cake. Every DuVine employee is an important link in this chain that allows us to exceed customer expectations. In this environment, as part of a growing company, your success is our success and opportunities for advancement are plentiful for people with big ideas and even bigger hearts.
- International Bicycle Tour Guides
- California Bicycle Tour Guides
- Tour Coordinator
- Director of Marketing
- Guest Services Intern
- Office Manager Intern (France)
INTERNATIONAL BICYCLE TOUR GUIDES
DuVine is always on the lookout for new guides to lead our unforgettable bike trips. We lead our mostly English-speaking guests all over the world, offering top notch service with the smallest group sizes in the industry. Our team of guides play an integral role in ensuring that our guests are happy, and we only pick the best, most interesting and upbeat people out there.
If you think you have what it takes to make a person’s day or trip memorable by offering them adventures through history and art; introducing them to world class cuisine; leading them on scenic rides; and preparing them the best picnic they’ve ever had, please complete the bike tour guide application below AND send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com:
Potential guides should be fluent in the language of the country in which they wish to lead tours, be intimately knowledgeable about that region, and have familiarity with bike mechanics.
CALIFORNIA BICYCLE TOUR GUIDES
DuVine Cycling & Adventure Co. is actively hiring trip leaders based in California to share their passion with our luxury-seeking guests in the Golden State– whether it’s giving a history lesson on the region, leading a scenic ride, or preparing a picnic of local foods. Our guides are genuine, charismatic leaders who are restless in their pursuit to create memorable experiences. DuVine guides are expected to be logistical masters who can juggle everything from fine tuning a derailleur to pairing the perfect Pinot with a Michelin-starred dinner, always with a smile.
If you are interested in joining our guiding team, please fill out the Guide Opportunities Form AND send a letter and resume to our California Product Director, Alice Walton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate will be based in California with easy access to the areas of our trips and available to guide 1-2 weeks per month. Candidates will need to be required to show a clean driving record and CPR and First Aid certification before they can begin working.
This position provides concierge-style services to our travelers while also assisting with the operations side of each tour departure.
- Communicate with guests through phone and email correspondence in a clear, professional manner.
- Finalize pre- and post-travel plans for guests including rail, hotel and car reservations.
- Manage customer accounts by accepting payment, processing reservation forms, producing client reports and sending trip materials.
- Identify and implement opportunities to enhance a customer’s experience prior to departure.
- Communicate tour details to our international offices.
- Provide assistance to other team members, including our Sales and Marketing teams as needed.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Service-minded with a confident, reassuring client interaction style.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure.
- Ability to problem solve with confidence.
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and is self-motivated as well as thrives in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior computer skills including Microsoft Office, Adobe and web-based applications.
- Previous international travel planning experience preferred.
- Experience in a professional office setting.
- Fluency in French, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish helpful.
This is an entry-level position. If you are a travel professional who enjoys challenges and has the energy and enthusiasm to support a growing business in the Boston area, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
DuVine is looking for a smart, creative, roll-up-your-sleeves Director of Marketing to manage the day-to-day of campaign execution and partner with product team in product strategy development. This challenging but rewarding role will have significant impact on the growth of the company.
- Develop a comprehensive, cross-channel marketing strategy, with clearly defined KPIs, that attracts qualified leads and nurtures them through the sales funnel
- Oversee internal staff and agency partners to execute campaign priorities across all channels including online advertising, content marketing, social media, PR, and website optimization
- Develop and analyze reports to monitor marketing performance and ROI across all channels to best understand key drivers of lead identification and success
- Collaborate with sales team to improve sales funnel process and reporting systems
- Foster strong relationship between sales, marketing, product and executive teams, including regular communication of timelines and results
- Collaborate with the product team to develop a detailed product roadmap
- Stay on the a pulse of the customer, competitor and industry landscape through market research, focus groups, surveys, competitive analysis and buyer person management
- Maintain detailed product knowledge and ensure key collateral is developed to facilitate sales enablement
- Manage budgets and allocate resources to achieve established objectives
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- 7 years of B2C marketing experience, preferably in travel or luxury lifestyle industry
- Experience with marketing automation software, preferably with Hubspot
- Experience with data analysis on a variety of platforms – from excel to Google Analytics
- Proven success managing multiple, complex projects and prioritizing appropriately
- Positive personality who works well independently as well with a team
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GUEST SERVICES INTERN
DuVine is a tour operator that specializes in luxury cycling vacations. Our mission is to enrich the lives of our guests through authentic travel experiences. We are looking for an intern who can help us during our busy tour season. A diverse project list allows our interns to gain experience in everything from customer service and operations to marketing and sales.
- Complete reservation management tasks
- Produce operational reports
- Process mailing requests
- Assist with inventory management
- Proof web and print materials
- Research pre/post tour travel options
- Communicate with guests and international offices
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A self-motivated worker with solid problem solving abilities
- An energetic, team-oriented person with a positive mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior computer skills including Word, Excel and web based applications
- International travel planning experience helpful
- Fluency in French, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish helpful
- DU-BBQ Friday — Enjoy relaxed Fridays with BBQ lunches with the entire DuVine team. Get outside, enjoy the weather and a free lunch!
- Team Rides — Enjoy long bike rides through the park? So do we! During the summer we love to get out of the office and take an easy-going ride every now and then.
- Destinations Trainings and Saved by the Glass — Learn about our tours, the culture, traditions, cuisine and sample the wines of the region (if you are over 21, of course).
- 3 month minimum commitment required
- Available for spring, summer and fall positions
- Minimum of 24 hours per week
- Flexible scheduling
- Accessible by MBTA (Porter Sq)
If you love to travel and are interested in supporting a fun, fast-paced business in the Boston area, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
OFFICE MANAGER INTERN (FRANCE)
We are looking for an intern who can help us during our busy tour season and who would be excited for the opportunity to live in and work in the heart of Provence. During your stay, you will have plenty of time to indulge in the French culture, explore everything the countryside has to offer, practice your language skills and even pop over to the bustling city of Paris. This is a great resume-building opportunity; interning with DuVine in Provence will set you apart from the crowd; you will have first-hand cross-cultural experience in an international setting.
This position is an administrative role, providing support to our French based team, with a focus on tour preparation, customer information and frequent interaction with our local bike tour guides. Other key responsibilities include general office management and light bookkeeping tasks.
- Prepare tour material for guides including guest information, maps, tour check lists etc.
- Coordination and organizational support to the France Operation manager
- Manage gear inventory and supplies
- Manage light bookkeeping for our US and French entity
- Administrative tasks including but not limited to mailing, shipping, file maintenance
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently as well as with a team
- Self-starter and flexible with a nothing is impossible attitude
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel and web-based applications
- Fluency in French and English, Spanish would be helpful
- Camaret sur Aigues, France
- April to October 2017
- 30 hours/week, Tuesday-Saturday
- Included: visa, round-trip flight to France (rules apply), housing, monthly pay, free bike usage
If you love to travel and are interested in supporting a fun, fast-paced business we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a passion for cycling and outdoor sports, an interest in the adventure travel industry, are excited about the prospect of working in a small business office and are seeking the opportunity to acquire new skills, we would love to have you join us! Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
We are always seeking new employees and would love to hear from you. If you are interested in joining Team DuVine, please forward your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a general question related to careers with DuVine? Send us an email and we will get back to you within 24 hours.