|DuVine Bike Tour Guides||Guest Services Intern||General Internship Inquiries|
DuVine Bike Tour Guides
DuVine is always seeking new guides to share their passions with our guests on unforgettable cycling vacations all over the world. Whether giving a history lesson on the region, leading a scenic ride, maintaining our bikes, or preparing a picnic, our guides play an essential role in ensuring that our guests are happy.
We pride ourselves on recruiting guides who are compelling, genuine, charismatic leaders, tireless in their pursuit to create memorable experiences. They must be logistical masters who can juggle everything from fine-tuning a derailleur to communicating our guests’ dietary preferences at restaurants—and always with poise and grace.
To be considered, you must:
- Be fluent in the language of the country in which you wish to guide
- Possess intimate knowledge about the region
- Live locally
- Demonstrate general familiarity with bike mechanics
- Depending on the region, you may also be required to present a driving record and CPR and First Aid certification upon request.
If you’re as comfortable with introducing our guests to world-class cuisine and wine pairings as you are with paving the way for tough climbs and sharing cycling tips, please complete our bike tour guide application and send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest Services Intern (Summer)
DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. is a luxury bike tour operator specializing in cycling vacations that enrich the lives of our guests through authentic travel experiences. We are seeking a summer intern to assist our Guest Services team during peak season. A diverse range of responsibilities allows our interns to gain experience in everything from customer service and operations to marketing and sales.
- Complete reservation management tasks
- Produce operational reports
- Process mailing requests
- Assist with inventory management
- Proof web and print materials
- Research pre- and post-tour travel options
- Communicate with guests and international offices
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A self-motivated worker with inherent problem-solving abilities
- An energetic, team-oriented person with a positive mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior software familiarity including Microsoft Word, Excel, and web-based applications
- International travel planning experience helpful
- Fluency in French, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish helpful
- May-August 2018
- Three month minimum commitment required
- Minimum of 24 hours per week
- Flexible scheduling
- Accessible by MBTA (Porter Square)
If you love to travel and are interested in supporting a fun, fast-paced business in the Boston area, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
General Internship Inquiries
If you have a passion for cycling and outdoor sports, an interest in the adventure travel industry, are excited about the prospect of working for a small business, and are seeking the opportunity to acquire new skills, we welcome your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.