The benefits of DuVine’s Travel Protection include:
- Trip cancellation up to 100% of insured trip cost for covered reasons
- Trip interruption up to 125% of insured trip cost for covered reasons
- Travel delay benefits for covered delays (of 8 hours or more)
- Accident or sickness medical expense for a covered illness or injury
- Emergency evacuation/repatriation for covered reasons
- 24-Hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment during your DuVine trip
- Baggage (Lost/Damaged or Destroyed) and Baggage Delay (of 12 hours or more)
Our protection plan provides coverage for trips booked directly with DuVine and non-refundable airfare to and from a DuVine trip, so long as the flight departure dates are within 14 total days of the DuVine scheduled departure.
This is a brief description of the benefits and services included in the plan. Plan benefits may vary by state.
For complete information, click here and follow the directions. To enroll in a plan, select “include the Travel Protection Plan” during check-out when purchasing your tour online or contact your Tour Coordinator.
The pricing for insurance is outlined in the policy here:
For residents of Canada, DuVine offers similar travel protection through TravelSafe. Click here to enroll.
|TripMate: Who to Contact|
|Customer Service||1 800 888 7292|
|Customer Service for Canadian Residents||1 800 885 7233|
|Claims Questions||Click Here|
(within U.S. + Canada)
|1 800 555 9095|
(outside U.S. + Canada)
|1 603 894 4710|
Reach out to your Tour Coordinator with any questions.