A Travel Protection Plan protects your travel investment, your belongings, and most importantly, you. We always advise travelers to enroll in a Travel Protection Plan in case an unexpected event causes you to cancel or leave your trip.
Travel Protection Benefits
- Trip cancellation up to 100% of insured trip cost for covered reasons
- Trip interruption up to 125% of insured trip cost for covered reasons
- Travel delay benefits for covered delays (of 8 hours or more)
- Accident or sickness medical expense for a covered illness or injury
- Emergency evacuation/repatriation for covered reasons
- 24-Hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment during your DuVine trip
- Baggage (Lost/Damaged or Destroyed) and Baggage Delay (of 12 hours or more)
The Travel Protection Plan offered by TripMate provides coverage for trips booked directly with DuVine and non-refundable airfare to and from a DuVine trip, so long as the flight departure dates are within 14 total days of the DuVine scheduled departure.
This is a brief description of the benefits and services included in the plan. Plan benefits may vary by state. This plan is available to citizens of the U.S. only. If you are a citizen of Canada, please click here for additional travel protection options.
For complete information, click here and follow the directions. To enroll in a plan, select “include the Travel Protection Plan” during check-out when purchasing your tour online or contact your Tour Coordinator.
The pricing for insurance is outlined in the policy here.
TripMate: Who to Contact
Cancel for Any Reason Travel Protection Plan (CFAR)
TripAssure also offers a Cancel for Any Reason Travel Protection Plan. This is a brief description of the benefits and services included in the plan. Plan benefits may vary by state. This plan is available to citizens of the U.S. only and must be purchased within 15 days of the initial tour deposit. Click here to enroll.
|Travel Protection Benefits|
|Trip Cancellation||100% of trip cost insured|
|Trip Interruption||200% of trip cost insured, up to $50,000|
|Trip Cancellation for Any Reason||75% of trip cost insured|
TripAssure: Who to Contact
Reach out to your Tour Coordinator with any questions.