Travel Protection Benefits
- Trip cancellation up to 100% of insured trip cost for covered reasons
- Trip interruption up to 125% of insured trip cost for covered reasons
- Travel delay benefits for covered delays (of 8 hours or more)
- Accident or sickness medical expense for a covered illness or injury
- Emergency evacuation/repatriation for covered reasons
- 24-Hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment during your DuVine trip
- Baggage (Lost/Damaged or Destroyed) and Baggage Delay (of 12 hours or more)
The Travel Protection Plan provides coverage for trips booked directly with DuVine and non-refundable airfare to and from a DuVine trip, so long as the flight departure dates are within 14 total days of the DuVine scheduled departure.
This is a brief description of the benefits and services included in the plan. Plan benefits may vary by state. This plan is available to citizens of the U.S. only. If you are a citizen of Canada, please click here for additional travel protection options.
For complete information, click here and follow the directions. To enroll in a plan, select “include the Travel Protection Plan” during check-out when purchasing your tour online or contact your Tour Coordinator.
The pricing for insurance is outlined in the policy here.
TripMate: Who to Contact
Reach out to your Tour Coordinator with any questions.