The benefits of Travel Protection include:
- Trip cancellation up to 100% of insured trip cost for covered reasons
- Trip interruption up to 125% of insured trip cost for covered reasons
- Travel delay benefits for covered delays (of 8 hours or more)
- Accident or sickness medical expense for a covered illness or injury
- Emergency evacuation/repatriation for covered reasons
- 24-Hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment during your DuVine trip
- Baggage (Lost/Damaged or Destroyed) and Baggage Delay (of 12 hours or more)
The Travel Protection Plan provides coverage for trips booked directly with DuVine and non-refundable airfare to and from a DuVine trip, so long as the flight departure dates are within 14 total days of the DuVine scheduled departure.
This is a brief description of the benefits and services included in the plan. Plan benefits may vary by state. This plan is available to citizens of the U.S. and Canada only.
For complete information, click here and follow the directions. To enroll in a plan, select “include the Travel Protection Plan” during check-out when purchasing your tour online or contact your Tour Coordinator.
The pricing for insurance is outlined in the policy here:
|TripMate: Who to Contact|
|Customer Service||1 800 888 7292|
|Claims Questions||Click Here|
(within U.S. + Canada)
|1 800 555 9095|
(outside U.S. + Canada)
|1 603 894 4710|
Reach out to your Tour Coordinator with any questions.