Everyone counts. At DuVine we are committed to making connections with each of our guests to create the personalized award-winning experiences that provide the foundation of our continued success. In a company where clients are never numbers, neither are our employees. It takes caring people with an eye for details to make sure that a chef on a tour in France knows not to use nuts in a surprise anniversary cake. Every DuVine employee is an important link in this chain that allows us to exceed customer expectations. In this environment, as part of a growing company, your success is our success and opportunities for advancement are plentiful for people with big ideas and even bigger hearts.
- Bicycle Tour Guides
- Digital Marketing Associate
- Guest Services Intern
- Tour Coordinator
- Sales Manager: Inside Sales
- Application Support/Business Coordinator
Bicycle Tour Guides
DuVine’s team of world class bike tour guides is expanding! Due to our company’s growing realm, we are now looking to hire new guides to lead memorable and unbeatable bike trips. We lead our mostly English-speaking guests all over the world offering top notch service and unforgettable moments. Our team of guides play an integral role in ensuring that our guests are happy, and we only pick the best, most interesting and upbeat people out there.
If you think you have what it takes to make a person’s day or trip memorable by offering them adventures through history and art; introducing them to world class cuisine; and leading them on scenic rides and preparing them the best picnic they’ve ever had, then we’ll give you a chance to meet someone on our team. We will then decide if you have what it takes to be DuVine. If you are interested in our bicycle tour guide positions, please fill out our bike tour guide opportunities form.
Potential guides should be fluent in the language of the country in which they wish to lead tours and must be intimately knowledgeable about that region.
A sampling of our current positions at our Boston headquarters is listed below.
Digital Marketing Associate
DuVine is seeking a passionate digital marketer to join our team of active travelers as a digital marketing associate. The ideal candidate must be creative, exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Web Content Management
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Web Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Google Analytics Tracking and Reporting
- Manage and maintain all website content to ensure it is up to date and accurate; requires strong proofing, editing and content development skills. Knowledge of HTML/CSS preferred.
- Devise strategies to drive potential customers to the company website.
- Ensure all activities maintain a focus on generating leads on potential clients, and include strategies for conversion from site visitor to client
- Assist with executing the editorial calendar, writing content for articles, collateral, the website, blog, email blasts, and other online media.
- Manage and grow pay-per-click campaigns.
- Implement SEO processes and report on site performance and health.
- Keep up to date with SEM and SEO best practices.
- Monitor website analytics in order to maximize the effectiveness of approach and create monthly status reports to share results and findings.
- Use data to identify areas for website optimization and initiate those changes.
- Implement and manage the company’s social media presence, including managing Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, RSS Feeds, and our Blog, while adhering to core brand values in order to increase brand/product awareness.
- Help create a mobile marketing strategy.
- Report on e-marketing activities to allow measurement of success and investment.
- Drive ideas for marketing campaigns or strategies.
- Manage the distribution of internal and external electronic communications. Creation of weekly and monthly web KPI reports
- Collaborate with team to integrate traditional marketing initiatives with digital channels.
- Strong organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while being able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- High degree of individual initiative and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Diverse travel experience and knowledge of geography
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and Photoshop a plus
- BA/BS in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or a business related field
- 1 - 3 years of work experience in a related field
Guest Services Intern
DuVine is a tour operator that specializes in luxury cycling vacations. Our mission is to enrich the lives of our guests through authentic travel experiences. We are looking for an intern who can help us during our busy tour season. A diverse project list allows our interns to gain experience in everything from customer service to marketing to product to sales to operations. If you love to travel and are interested in supporting a fun, fast paced business in the Boston area, we would love to hear from you!
- Complete reservation management tasks
- Produce operational reports
- Process mailing requests
- Assist with inventory management
- Proof web and print materials
- Research pre/post tour travel options
- Communicate with guests and international offices
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A self-motivated worker with solid problem solving abilities
- An energetic, team-oriented person with a positive mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior computer skills including Word, Excel and web based applications
- International travel planning experience helpful
- Fluency in French, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish helpful
Available internship periods
- Spring and summer semesters preferred
- Minimum of 25 hours per week
- Flexible scheduling
This position provides concierge style service to our travelers in given regions while also assisting with the operations for each tour departure.
- Finalize pre- and post-travel plans for guests including rail, hotel and car.
- Manage reservations by accepting payment, processing reservation forms, producing client reports and sending trip materials.
- Communicate tour details to international offices.
- Respond to and follow up on traveler and sales inquiries by phone and email in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance to other team members as needed.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure.
- Ability to problem solve and work independently as well as with a team.
- Service-minded with a confident, reassuring client interaction style.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior computer skills including Microsoft Office, Adobe and web based applications.
- Previous international travel planning experience.
- Three years of experience in a professional office setting.
- Fluency in French, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish helpful.
If you are a travel professional who enjoys challenges and has the energy and enthusiasm to support a growing business in the Boston area, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Sales Manager - Inside Sales
We are seeking an experienced sales manager to enhance and expand our sales programs. Duties include management of all incoming web and phone inquiries; managing all existing relationships; assist past travelers with future travel plans; establish and foster relations with new markets and clients; follow-through of leads to maximize potential sales and tour loads; database management; fulfillment of promotional material requests; development of promotions and special events; tradeshow attendance and follow up; work closely with international offices and tour coordinators to ensure superior customer service and product delivery.
- Five year of professional sales experience, ideally in the travel industry
- Deadline oriented with strong organizational skills and a high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Service-minded team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick thinker who can prioritize responsibilities in a professional and positive manner
- Superior computer skills including web based applications, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in writing detailed and creative documents and itineraries
- International Travel Planning Experience required
- Fluency in Portuguese, French, Italian or Spanish extremely helpful
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a proven track record, great ideas with good implementation skills, and the energy to grow this division, please submit your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Support / Business Process Coordinator
We are seeking a PT Systems Application Coordinator to assist with all business processes related to a web based tour operating software. Candidate will manage all aspects of a web based tour operating application, from inventory control to increasing automation. Duties to include training of new users, applying best practices, maintaining PCI Compliance and security requirements, testing and enhancing functionality, implementing new business processes to improve efficiency and increase automation. Travel Industry experience preferred. Please send resume to email@example.com.
We are seeking applicants with an interest and desire to work in the adventure travel business. Intern positions are currently available at our Boston office and require a minimum six week program.
If you have a passion for cycling and outdoor sports, an interest in the adventure travel industry, are excited about the prospect of working in small business office and are seeking the opportunity to acquire new skills, we would love to have you join us! Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always seeking new employess and review resumes on file; if you would like to be DuVine, please forward your resume today to email@example.com.