While the TDF is considered the most important grand tour of the season, the Giro d’Italia is the aficionado’s choice. No other race is filled with as much drama, beauty, and difficulty—and then there’s the passion. Italian fans, known as tifosi, bring the roads to life, adorning nearly everything in pink. It’s no wonder the Italian grand tour is known as the most difficult race in the world’s most beautiful place. In 2018, the Giro will be the first grand tour to start outside of Europe, with three stages in Israel.
See the Giro in Israel
In 2018, the Giro will be the first grand tour to start outside of Europe. DuVine is proud to offer an 8-day / 7-night tour to experience three stages in Israel with VIP passes. We’ll take you to the Holy Land to get up close to all the action: meet the Giro riders, attend exclusive race events, and test your endurance on a long desert ride that follows Stage 3 to the finish line in Eilat. Contact us or call +1 888 396 5383 for the full itinerary.
See the Giro in Italy
Interested in being immersed in the passion of the Giro? Let us create a custom tour for you and your cycling-obsessed companions. Ride the most famous and historic climbs and be introduced to the hidden gems in and around each year’s route. Run alongside your favorite riders as they climb by, enjoy the race from a helicopter, mingle with the pros, or relax in the VIP area—tell us how you want to watch the Giro, and we’ll make it a reality.
Any scheduled tour can be made private. Your group, your dates. Go Private
- Thoughtfully selected accommodations that reveal the true character of the region in ideal riding locations
- Luggage transfers
- Daily breakfasts, all lunches, and 4 cyclist-friendly dinners at our favorite local restaurants and renowned culinary establishments
- Nutritious energy snacks, hydration, and shakes to support endurance and recovery
- Local wines and beer with every meal
- Top-of-the-line Cannondale carbon fiber road bike
- Complimentary DuVine gear, including a custom cycling jersey, DuVine t-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring bag
- GPS with pre-programmed route maps
- Expert bilingual guide with extensive cycling experience and local knowledge
- Support vehicle that follows the day’s route, distributes refreshments, and offers lifts
- Pick-up and drop-off before and after your tour from predetermined meeting points
- Laundry service provided mid-week
- Daily bike maintenance to ensure optimal performance
- Wine tastings and activities as outlined in the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees to historic sites, museums, parks, and all other exclusive events
- Gratuities for baggage, porters, and hotel service
Have more questions?
See our FAQs page for answers to common questions.See FAQs